Friday, October 31, 2014

Apple chief Tim Cook publicly says “proud to be gay”



The chief executive of Apple “Tim Cook” wrote in a Bloomberg Business week article that he is “proud to be gay,” on Thursday. He said in whole my life, I have tried to maintain a level of privacy but now he has opened about his sexuality. 

Josh Tyrangiel business week’s editor said in an interview on Bloomberg TV about the essay it was “not precipitated by any event, it’s not a reaction to anything,” but was something “he has been thinking about for a while.”    

"While I have never denied my sexuality, I haven't publicly acknowledged it either, until now". So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me," Tim Cook added in the article. 

Cook said Apple is one of the leading brands in the world so my main motive is to focus on our products and services that our customers want to achieve. 

He said he will go with the lines of Martin Luther King, saying: "Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' ”I often challenge my life with that question.  

No comments: