Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June Shannon history



On October 28, Honey Boo Boo’s mom June Shannon put on a happy face for the camera outside her house where she lives with her family in McIntyre, Ga.

"Here Comes Honey Boo" features the family of former child beauty pageant contestant Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. Thompson and her family got fame on TLC's "Toddlers & Tiaras"

The news are coming that Honey Boo Boo canceled last week because Shannon has spotted in relation with child molester Mark McDaniel who recently completed his 10 year sentence behind bars. TLC pulled the plug on the Toddlers and Tiaras spinoff after TMZ reported.

Mark McDaniel had abused for Mama June’s eldest daughter “Anna Cardwell” when she was only 8 year old. 

Shannon said on facebook "I promise my kids r #1 priority over anything else," she wrote. "I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life...I left him 10 yrs ago for it and I wouldn't go back."

The fathers of Shannon’s other children also have criminal records but rather than being sex-related their crimes included arson and burglary.

No comments: