Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bruce Jenner’s high school girlfriend Michelle Rosenthal speaks out on CBS’ “Inside Edition”



Bruce Jenner’s school girlfriend Michelle Rosenthal told about the past in new interview with CBS’ “Inside Edition” which aired on Thursday, April 22. 

Michelle who was Jenner’s high school girlfriend said she was really shocked when she knew about the Jenner’s transition news from male to female. 

“We danced close, we did kiss. He seemed to enjoy it,” she told “Inside Edition” of their prom night.

"I would never have thought that in a million years, knowing him from high school," Rosenthal said. "When it came out in the paper that he was thinking of this, I think everyone was really shocked."

"The Bruce I remember was happy-go-lucky. Nice guy, friendly with everybody. “The few times that I’ve seen him on the TV show, he just doesn’t look happy,” according to Rosenthal.

Rosenthal told at the conclusion in Inside Edition, “I hope he figures out what it is that he would like for his life.” “And I hope he finds happiness.”
 



No comments: