Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Duke University rejection letter



One North Carolina teenager received the rejection letter from the Duke University and she decided to fight against the rejection letter.
17-year-old Siobhan O'Dell wrote in the letter, "Dear Duke University Admissions," "Thank you for the rejection letter of March 26, 2015. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me admission into the fall 2015 freshman class at Duke."
"This year I have been fortunate enough to receive rejection letters from the best and brightest universities in the country. With a pool of letters so diverse and accomplished I was unable to accept reject letters I would have been able to only several years ago."
She ends the letter with "Therefore I will be attending Duke University's 2015 freshmen class. I look forward to seeing you then."   
When the Siobhan O'Dell’s application reached to the dean Cristoph Guttentag by the ABC news, he had given no comment on it. 

No comments: