Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame running for president



The rapper Waka Flocka Flame announced today that he is running for the President. The announcement declared on 20th of April, the unofficial holiday for pot smokers. 

“I’m very pleased to announce today on 4/20, the best day of the year, I will be running for president,” the rapper says directly to the camera. “The first thing I’m gonna do when I get into office is legalize marijuana.” 

He made the similar pledge two years ago when he tweeted, “I’m dead a– running for president in 2016.” He is not eligible to run for the presidency at the age of 28. 

He told about his presidential mandate; “First thing I would stop as president is dogs coming to restaurants” and said another mandate would restrict “anybody who’s got feet over size 13” from walking in public (he urged them to use trains, cabs or buses).

He also said Education is more “important” in the world, we will teach the more reality skills to the children.
He talked about the heath and women’s right too;

On healthcare: “A blunt a day will take the pain away,” he said, adding that all he does is “smoke Presidential kush.”

On women’s rights: “I feel like women got all their rights already, what more do they want?” and added that when it comes to gender equality “It’s more of a respect thing.”


No comments: