Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Christy Mack released a statement about attack with photos



 Adult film actress Christy Mack released a statement that she has beaten at the hands of his ex-boyfriend MMA fighter War Machine. Police have recently indentified that Bellator welterweight War Machine attacked on his ex-girlfriend and one victim on Friday Morning on 8th August.

Christy Mack released a statement with her injury photos on Monday, after that Las Vegas Police Department confirmed that Jonathan Koppenhaver is the primary suspect on the attack that occurred at approximately 4 a.m. on Friday at Mack’s home. They both have now hospitalized.

Mack said he threatened to rape her and he was continually threatening her with knife. He took my phone and canceled all of my plans. When he went to search for another knife she bolted from her home. "I believed I was going to die," she wrote. 

Mack also told it was not the first time when Koppenhaver beat her. He pushed the knife in many areas such as my ear, hand and head. My nose has broken from two places and I can’t walk on my own leg. 

According to TMZ, his friends and family said he is "delusional" about his relationship with Mack.
A controversial welterweight who compiled a 2-1 record in his only year under the Bellator banner, Machine (14-5) has served two prior stints in jail for assault charges.

No comments: