Friday, August 8, 2014

LeAnn Rimes suffers fallout after tweeting her photo



Singer LeAnn Rimes is suffering from fallout, mistakenly she tweeted a photo of her own behind. She tweeting snap of her backside on Thursday’s episode of LeAnn and Eddie.

LeAnn took it all in her stride but her family members and friends gave their concern about the incident which was trending on Yahoo and Twitter. 

LeAnn Rimes captured a picture of herself during was making breakfast pancakes and inadvertently captured her scantily clad backside in the mirror behind her. She removed the picture immediately from Twitter but other users had already picked it up and the news spread in her inner circle.

I’m the only person I know that can take a selfie of pancakes and then tweet a picture where you can fully see my a** in a thong in the mirror behind me. What is wrong with me?' she said.

LeAnn worried about her two stepsons Mason and Jake, if they saw this embarrassing image on Google. She added although she can handle this negative publicity but can’t handle her two stepsons.

Publicist Kira told LeAnn: 'It’s not sex-tape bad but it’s not exactly the direction we’re trying to take your career and your image at the moment. LeAnn’s mother also warned her about the incident she said: 'everybody’s going to be so judgmental of all that. You know how people are.'

LeAnn decided to post a picture of Eddie’s butt to Twitter. “I don’t know if this is going to work or not, but at least it’s somewhat of a distraction,” smiled LeAnn. “And I know my man has my backside–literally.”

No comments: