Sunday, September 21, 2014

CBS’ "Madam Secretary" has arrived



The new CBS political drama "Madam Secretary," has premiered on Sunday September 21, in which Tea Leoni played a strong character of state secretary. She is as powerful as fabulous in her role. 

The question arise why did Tea Leoni decide to work on TV? Leoni said I knew that's what this was going to be and the title was really giving some truth.  Barbara's (executive producer Barbara Hall) writing is just, awesome and I really wanted to go through with this script.

Leoni told I am politically inspire of my own politics but this experience was not so helpful on screen. She said I really played a honest character because she has kids who takeover a huge part of her life.

Tea Leoni plays a Elizabeth McCord character who was newly appoint secretary of state by President for her strong will and wits. She appointed after the mysterious death of predecessor. She face the battle as many issues at home, as she does in the office. 

“That’s my life. It is my life,” she said about her character.         

No comments: