Friday, September 26, 2014

Jason Aldean engaged with his girlfriend Brittany Kerr



Jason Aldean, a country crooner officially engaged with American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr. Jason married with Jessica Ussery split from her in 2013 after 12 years of marriage.

Aldean recently in relationship with Kerr, they spotted kissing in a bar in 2012. When photos of both had emerged, the married singer apologized for the incident and said "screwed up" and "had too much to drink" that evening.

 He said on facebook "I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support." 

Brittany arranged a private tour of the San Diego Zoo on Wednesday; she posted snap on her Instagram. She captioned the cute picture saying “my man did it again.” Today was amazing💙 #sandiegozoo #myeverything.”         

The couple is in relation still Jason married with his ex-wife Jessica Ussery and has two children.


Jason and Brittany made their relationship officially on the Red Carpet at the 2014 CMT Awards in Nashville, who held earlier this year.

No comments: