Sunday, May 25, 2014

Harry Potter star Emma Watson graduate from Brown University



25 May was the graduation day for actress Emma Watson, who played fabulous role as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" movies. On the day among 2,000 graduates was receiving degrees from Brown University on Sunday.

The 24-year-old movie star Emma Watson started her graduation at Brown University in 2009 and the same year she was named the highest-grossing actress of the decade by the Guinness Book of World Records. 

Watson graduated with a bachelor's degree in English literature from the Ivy League university in Rhode Island. She has tweet her photo in cap and gown after receiving her degree.

I was concerning about how I would be treated with my peers, and 'On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me,' she said. 'I had to say to myself, "It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage."' she told to the Sunday Times

During the time of her graduation, Emma had a busy schedule in film career with releasing of both parts of "Harry Potter" and the Deathly Hallows, The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Emma Watson beamed a million dollar smile at the moment when she officially graduate in English literature from Brown University.

No comments: