Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dave Franco and Conan O'Brien join Tinder, create fake profiles



Watch the latest video of Dave Franco with Conan O'Brien on Tinder. They both are shown in a hilarious way. They enjoyed a lot with filling up their fake profile, and saw Conan calling him-self "Chip Whitley".

The talk show host created a fake profile along with Dave for a Thursday segment on “Conan.” They both posted their actual photos but fictitious profiles on Tinder, which is social networking site where compatible people meet based on geographical area. 

O’Brien comes up with ruff name “Chip Whitley,” and Franco come up with creative name “Dejengus Roundstone”. O’Brien said, “I am 42 years old and people tell me I look like Conan O’Brien.” He added that he liked “chai lattes and showering.” Franco wrote “I enjoy wearing Crocs for their style over their comfort” and I hear that I look like a poor man’s Dave Franco.

"For months now I've been listening to all the young people in my office talk about Tinder, a social networking site where you can find people in your area you've never met," O'Brien said in a video clip.

Through the app, Franco made an easily connection with nine women just within seven miles and they all were willing to meet up with Franco and O'Brien. Both they decided to go on date at Courtney.

When Franco and O'Brien reached there to meet her, it was her brother's house. It was still apparent that O'Brien would have no luck meeting ladies, while Franco got on with ease.

No comments: