Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hank Baskett an affair with transsexual model, cheated wife Kendra Wilkinson



All rumors are claiming that ex-NFL star Hank Baskett cheated on his wife Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model named Ava Sabrina London. It was shocking to Kendra, but it is the fact not rumors.

Ava Sabrina opened up in an interview her relationship with Hank.  Ava Sabrina London is a transgender modal who posted her sultry videos online. Hank Baskett was a big fan of her videos. He went to Ava’s house to meet her despite five years of his marriage. Hank ultimately cheated his wife and two young children with Ava.

A source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Kendra was sporting without her wedding ring on outing in Los Angles on Tuesday.

Ava told to The National Enquirer about her alleged affair with Hank. She says their relationship started more than two months ago. “I met Hank Baskett probably around the 22nd or 23rd of April this year. He contacted me through a video I had posted on YouTube and we exchanged information”. 

Ava said I gave my address to him and Hank came at fixed time. Hank used the name “Steve” at first meeting. She told Hank already knew that I was transsexual and he told me that I was the only transsexual he’s ever been with. He thought I was beautiful. She gives graphic detail of her hookup, even saying that Hank “had already taken his clothes off” when she entered into her bedroom. After the tryst, Hank took a shower, then “gifted” her with $500, she told to the Enquirer.
 
Do YOU think Kendra should try to make her marriage with Hank work?   

No comments: