Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ryan Gosling wanted to take Rachel McAdams out from “The Notebook”



“The Notebook” movie released in the year 2004, after 10 years it reminds to fan how they were fall in love with the movie. On 10th anniversary director Nick Cassavetes has revealed the on screen relationship co-star Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams on July 1.

Nick Cassavetes disclosed the facts behind the scenes of smash hit 2004 in an interview with vh1. He told Ryan wanted to remove Rachel McAdams from the romantic drama film the notebook. Ryan gave a big pressure to him.

Nick told: "Maybe I'm not supposed to tell this story, but they were really not getting along one day on set. Really not. And Ryan came to me, and there's 150 people standing in this big scene, and he says, 'Nick, come here'. And Ryan said I can’t scene with her just take her out and another actress to read off camera with me.

After that we went into a room with producer, they started yelling at each other. I walked out, later a long discussion it decided 'All right, let's do this'. 

In a 2007 interview Ryan opened up his relationship with Rachel and said “We inspired the worst in each other. It was a strange experience, making a love story and not getting along with your co-star in any way,” 

Rachel told GQ magazine, "The Notebook introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."

No comments: