Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A best known actor, Eli Wallach dies at age 98



A wonderful actor Eli Wallach died at age 98 on Tuesday in New York. His son Peter Wallach confirmed his death on Wednesday. Wallach died due to natural causes after 98 years of his life.

"I never lost my appetite for acting," Wallach wrote in his 2005 memoir, Wallach called by the name "The Good, the Bad, and Me" after his most famous film "I feel like a magician." He played role as an actor over some 100 films.

"Eli Wallach was a wonderful guy and a wonderful actor. I have fond memories of us working together," Eastwood said in a statement. It was great time to work together but "Eli will be sadly missed." 

Bacon says, a co-star with Eli and Clint, it was a wonderful and an amazing moments to spend with both of them on set. "I will cherish that memory".  

Wallach got married in 1948 with Anne Jackson and he had three children. Peter, who became a film animator, and two daughters, Roberta and Katherine, both followed their parents into acting. 

He gave six decade for his career, during that his best remembered role as the Mexican bandit Tuco in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Everywhere I go; all my fans started recognize me The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and started whistling on the theme song, said in a 2003 interview.

Wallach received BAFTA Awards, Tony Awards and Emmy Awards for his gunnies acting work, and received an Honorary Academy Award at the 2nd Annual Governors Awards which presented on November 13, 2010.

No comments: