Monday, June 30, 2014

Zendaya Coleman drops out of Aaliyah Biopic



 
 Zendaya Coleman has decided to drop out Aaliyah Biopic in TV movie about the late star, just after two weeks. The 17 year old star will not continue the project on lifetime, confirmed on Sunday.

The Lifetime network confirmed Coleman is leaving project, by posting on twitter announcing, "Production is currently on hold."  She told to the reporters in BET awards she had some personal reasons to dropping out of Lifetime’s biopic about Aaliyah. Coleman cleared about the facts she did not feel comfortable with the production.  

"I just felt that because I love her, and because I respected her so much as an artist, I don't want to do anything that's half or anything that's less for her," Coleman said. 

“I felt like some things with the production weren’t all the way there, the project wasn’t all the way there. If I’m going to do something for someone I care about so much, I have to do it the right way,” Zendaya added.

When lifetime about Coleman announced, Aaliyah's family was totally against it. Coleman said I wanted to play with Aaliyah in the future. When the right projects will come along, this is not the right one.

No comments: