Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Leven Rambin

Leven Rambin, the "All My Children" star was all over the 21-year-old Shia LaBeouf at the after-party for "Saturday Night Live," which he hosted. Levin Rambin who will turn 18this Saturday told her friends that the party went just as she had hoped.

"That was just the second time I've met him," said Rambin. "I think he's really talented."

Shia LaBeouf is the star of the upcoming "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

We think you are pretty talented yourself Leven, with all the emmy award nominations you have to your name and now with the impression youve made on LaBeouf.

Leven Alice Rambin, is an American soap opera actress.Leven Rambin, the only actress from All My Children to be nominated for the 34th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards is also fashion model signed with Ford Models

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss her so much on amc. I wish she didn't have to leave... Loved the photo, thanks!