Monday, November 24, 2014

Big Sean and Ariana Grande posted new pics on Instagram



 

Rapper Big Sean posted a new picture with singer Ariana Grande as they hold each other while kissing on his Instagram on Saturday. The photos were taken backstage on November 18 where they performed.

Big and Ariana performed onstage at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. The rumor sparked of their relationship in august after they performed at the MTV Video Music Awards. 

"He is one of the most amazing men in the whole world, and that includes my grandfather and my brother," Grande said of her beau in October.

"(We) make a lot of music together and the chemistry between me and her when we work is great," the "I Don't Give a F--k" rapper told MTV News in September. 

Ariana also posted an image of the same evening in which she draped her arms around Sean and his manager Scooter Braun looks on. 

She also posted the same PDA pics Sean did with the caption: "Me & my baby."  

No comments: