Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dancing with the Stars Season 19 finale



 
It’s an exciting Tuesday night when “Dancing with The Stars” is here. The wait is over and final three celebrities came on the finale of Dancing with the Stars Season 19. 

The season 19 winner came of the celebrity ballroom competition is actor Alfonso Ribeiro and his pro partner Witney Carson. The winning pair also battled with pair Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy, and Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas on Tuesday night.

Alfonso and Carson scored perfect 10 on Monday and came out the winner at Tuesday with high score 80. Another pair Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas had scored 78 and star Janel Parrish and partner Val Chmerkovskiy scored with 77. 

When host Tom Bergeron announced the name of Prince of Bel-Air alum then he said “I’ve wanted it forever”. “My God, I can’t stop; I don’t even know what to say… these are happy tears.” Ribeiro credited Carson for his success in the competition, saying, “We’ve had so many highs and some pretty low lows. I don’t think I would have ever gotten here with anyone else but you.” 

Janel Parrish who got third place in the finale told to her partner “You were my trophy in the entire season”.
In season finale there was a surprised dance party with performances of stars Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas, and Jennifer Hudson.
  

No comments: