Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy relationship after DWTS finale



In Dancing with the Stars season 19 we can see the great chemistry between Val Chmerkovskiy and Janel Parrish, they were perfect couple on the dance floor and got the third place in season 19 finale on Tuesday night. 

After ending the competition both wants to continue their relationship. Val admitted that both they will continue their relation and does not know where it will lead. 

“I’m going to miss dancing with Janel, but I’m finally going to get a chance to get to know her outside these crazy circumstances, so I’m excited,” Val said during an interview with hosts, Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews

Alfonso Ribeiro also confirmed their relationship and said Janel got great connection with Val during competition. 

“You were my trophy in the entire season,” Janel told Val after being told they landed in third place. 

"If he doesn’t call me after he moves back to New York, I'm gonna hunt him down," "No, we made an amazing connection on the show, and obviously a really strong bond that I hope definitely continues," Janel told to Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez after the "DWTS" finale on Tuesday night.       

No comments: