Thursday, November 27, 2014

Rocker Scott Stapp posted a video says he’s broke



The 41 year old lead singer of Creed front man Scott Stapp posted a 15 minute long video on its facebook page on Wednesday saying that he is broke. He says he had been living in a truck but had no money for gas and food, now he is living in a hotel Holiday Inn. 

Stapp says all money has stolen from his bank account and royalty payments had not been made to him till now. Stapp said he does not taking drug or alcohol and told he is "as sober as can be."   

"Right now, I'm living in a Holiday Inn, by the grace of God, because there's been a couple of weeks where I had to live in my truck," he said in the video. 

"Eight weeks ago, I began an audit of not only my record company, but my personal finances," he said. "During the course of that audit, a lot of things were uncovered. A lot of money was stolen from me, or royalties not paid, and that's when all hell began to break loose." 

The band was one of the most successful rock acts of the 1990s, selling more than 40 million albums. In 2001 Scott won the Grammy award for the rock song for "With Arms Wide Open". 

The singer claims his estranged wife claims he's delusional and is trying to get him committed. Believing POTUS hangs on his every word doesn't exactly help his case.

No comments: