Thursday, December 11, 2014

Beverly Johnson shared her story about Bill Cosby



One other woman has joined the list of Bill Cosby’s accusers, the supermodel Beverly Johnson. She comes with allegations that Cosby drugged her at his home in the mid 80’s "with the intention of doing God knows what." 

Beverly Johnson wrote in an essay with Vanity Fair magazine, she told that Cosby invited her to audition for his television show at New York brownstone. Johnson went with her daughter then he asked to come after few days. She told he insisted me for taking cappuccino from a large espresso machine, and she took a few sips.  

"I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I'd been drugged — and drugged good."

Johnson wrote in an essay "My head became woozy, my speech became slurred, and the room began to spin nonstop. Cosby motioned for me to come over to him as though we were really about to act out the scene. He put his hands around my waist, and I managed to put my hand on his shoulder in order to steady myself. As I felt my body goes completely limp, my brain switched into automatic-survival mode. That meant making sure Cosby understood that I knew exactly what was happening at that very moment."   

Johnson said next day she found herself into a cab and thought what happened in the night but she confused and devastated. She wrote, “I admired so much had tried to take advantage of me, and used drugs to do so."  

After that she tried to call Cosby then his wife Camille answered the phone and she dropped the matter after that. "In the end, just like the other women, I had too much to lose to go after Bill Cosby," she wrote.  

Now Johnson come in confront because all other women have taken step to share their stories about Cosby. She wrote. "I couldn't sit back and watch the other women be vilified and shamed for something I knew was true."    

No comments: