Friday, December 19, 2014

Serial Podcast finale



 

Sarah Koenig’s breakout drama serial podcast has become the one of most popular serial in the history of the form. It is based on the nonfiction stories over multiple episodes which are telecast weekly. 

The podcast investigate the 1999 murder of Baltimore high school student, became a hit very soon. It is the production of “This American Life” and the first season premiered October 3, 2014. The host Ms. Koenig told the story in 12 episodes. 

The last episode reveals the murder case that put Adnan Syed in prison for the 1999 murder of his ex-girlfriend. The final episode of the first season broadcast online at 6 pm. 

The Serial has huge downloads approximately 31 million and Mail Chimps got an ad viral on social media network.        

"I'm definitely susceptible to that, I mean, there's no question. I like Adnan. I mean, I do. Like, he's a likable person," she said. "And, you know, I know him. I know him a bit."

No comments: