Monday, December 15, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian welcomed her baby boy with partner Scott Disick



Kourtney Kardashian gave a birth to baby boy on Sunday December 14. Kourtney and her partner Scott Disick welcomed their third child.

It is the same day when their elder son Mason Dash turned 5 and the baby sister Penelope Scotland, 2 also joined him. 

A source told E! News, "The family is freaking out with joy. What an amazing coincidence." “It’s going to be perfect for our family,” she said. 

Kardashian revealed the news that she was expecting another baby on the premier of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in June.

Kim told Mail Online that Kourtney is definitely a low-key mom, "Watching my sister Kourtney, I do learn a lot, but I have my own parenting style."

“I’m so happy we’re having a boy,” Kourtney said after finding out the sex. “It’s going to be perfect for our family.”

No comments: